康老师艾滋病康复网,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
康老师艾滋病康复网 > fall guys多少钱 fall guys.

fall guys多少钱 fall guys.

时间:2021-06-22 13:37:40

相关推荐

对不起各位亲,昨晚我们服务器拉胯了,伟大的Epic科学家已经被全球的糖豆人们用大摆锤吊打了一晚上,服务器终于好转了许多,还有一些零星的问题我们仍然会不遗余力的解决。感谢大家的耐心与配合,如果你还有遇到账号或者登陆相关的问题,可以将情况反馈到糖豆人客服:网页链接

我们竭诚为大家服务!

#Moonfall 月球陨落()#

Hey, buddy, now's probably a good time to call your dad.

嘿,伙计,现在可能是给你爸爸打电话的好时机。

- Dad? - Hey, are you guys okay?

-爸爸?-你们还好吗?

Yeah, Sonny drove fast away from all the crazy water.

是啊,桑尼开车飞快,已经穿过了所有疯狂的洪水。

Drove? Who's Sonny? Where's Mommy?

开车?桑尼是谁?妈妈在哪里?

She stayed behind to help.

她留下来帮忙。

Hi, sir, this is Brian Harper's son.

你好,先生,我是布莱恩·哈珀的儿子。

We're on our way to you.

我们正在去找你的路上。

We still have a few hundred miles to go,

我们还有几百英里要走,

but we're making good time.

但我们在加速行驶。

“make good time” 的意思“很快完成一段旅程,到达目的地所花的时间比预期的要少”。

We're making good time, so shall we stop at the cafe for a coffee?

我们这一路很顺利,预计能提前到达,要不要在咖啡馆喝杯咖啡歇歇脚?

There wasn't much traffic, so I've made good time.

路上交通不太拥挤,所以我很顺利地就到了。

【推荐20部经典金融电影】

收藏,最好的投资是投资自己![666][666]

过年期间,天津疫情断断续续,宅在家里,最好的方式便是窝在沙发里,看电影。既休闲了,又进步了[灵光一闪]

1.《华尔街之狼》Thewolfofwallstreet

2. 《华尔街》WallStreet

3. 《华尔街:金钱永不眠》WallStreet:MoneyNeverSleeps

4. 《利益风暴》MarginCall

5. 《大而不倒》Toobigtofall

6.《门口的野蛮人》Barbariansatthegate

7. 《魔鬼营业员》RogueTrader

8.《抢钱大作战》BoilerRoom

9. 《颠倒乾坤》TradingPlaces

10.《惊爆内幕》TheInsider

11. 《监守自盗》InsideJob

12. 《大空头》TheBigShort

13. 《死亡密码》π

14.《安然:房间里最聪明的人》TheSmartestGuysintheRoom

15. 《影子大亨》TheHudsuckerProxy

16. 《狱中的家政女王》MarthaBehindBars

17. 《套利交易》Arbitrage

18. 《拜金一族》GlengarryGlenRoss

19. 《反垄断》Antitrust

20. 《抢钱世界》OtherPeople’sMoney

#金粉社区##这就是年味儿##电影#

夏联击败雷霆赛后,史密斯贡献精英防守,火箭球迷满意新秀发挥!

1、Jabari had clutch defense on that last play

贾巴里在最后一防贡献了精英般的防守。

2、Dude is a blanket covering 1-5.

他就像一个毯子,罩住了对面的所有人。

3、Jabari getting the game winning stop is the best way to encapsulate his defense tonight. Dude was locking up both Chet and Giddey all game. 4 steals and 3 blocks overall.

贾巴里的制胜一防是今晚来概括他的防守最好的方式,他把切特和吉迪都锁住了。全场总共4次抢断3次盖帽。

4、Got the win, we're coming for that ring!

夏联冠军戒指我们来了!

5、If the game was only played on the offensive end then I’d be slightly disappointed with Jabari’s performance. But he (and Tari) did so much on defense. Those shots will fall very soon

如果比赛只看进攻端,那么我会对贾巴里的表现有点失望。但是他(和伊森)在防守上做了很多。投篮迟早会进框的。

6、Really solid game from the rooks. Let’s continue to improve.

新秀的表现真的很稳定,让我们继续进步吧。

7、Big difference in ball movement. I feel like this coach is doing something.

球的转移与上一场区别很明显,看起来教练做了一些改变。

8、Nix comeback game,heard peeps talking yesterday. Showed that potential tonight

尼克斯回春的比赛,他可能昨天上论坛了,今晚表现出了潜力。

9、I think Ty Ty us a draft STEAL.

我感觉捡到泰泰真的是赚大了。

10、Giddy really sold that 4th quarter.

吉迪这第四节是拉了大胯了。

11、Tre Mann isn’t even as good as TyTy but Okc fans wanna compare him to Jalen

特雷曼恩看起来还不如泰泰好,而雷霆球迷总喜欢拿他和格林相提并论。

12、Well that was a perfect example of why you shouldn’t always just look at the box score. Jabari defended Chet superbly. Jalen Williams defended Jabari superbly. Both the top guys actually played pretty damn well all things considered.

这是一场典型的例子,证明我们不能看数据统计评价球员的发挥。史密斯防切特防得很好,而杰伦威廉姆斯很好的限制了史密斯。事实上,两个高位秀在场上各方面都很不错。

13、Jabari showing he’s capable of guarding 1-5, stayed aggressive shooting the ball even on an off night. Tari with another strong outing as well, and good flashes from TyTy. loving these rookies

贾巴里展示出来他从一防到五的能力,并且在一个手感不佳的夜晚仍保持侵略性,伊森则是继续强势表现,而泰泰也充满了闪光点,爱死这些新人了。

14、Good to see that Jabari can't still impact the game when he shoots like shit

很高兴看到史密斯在手感不佳的情况下仍然可以影响比赛。

15、Please trade EG so Ty Ty can get mins. Thanks

为了让泰泰得到出场时间,我们必须尽快交易戈登了。

#Moonfall 月球陨落()#

And once we clear the atmosphere,

一旦我们离开大气层,

we'll begin the refueling process.

就将开始进入加油过程。

Thankfully our friends at SpaceX

谢天谢地,我们在SpaceX的朋友们

have a propellant depot currently in orbit.

有一个目前在轨道上的推进剂仓库。

I love Elon.

我爱马斯克。

So once we're all powered off,

所以一旦断电,

we'll use our thrusters to position ourselves

我们将使用我们的推进器来定位我们自己

over the Mare Crisium.

在危海上空。

Our Chinese friends

我们的中国朋友

have jerry-rigged the onboard systems

已经对机载系统进行了临时修补

so that we can fly it without electronics.

这样我们就可以在没有电子设备的情况下飞行。

So we'll park the rover section of the module with the bomb inside,

所以我们要把装有炸弹的部分停在探测仓里。

then switch the electronics back on

然后再打开电子设备

and use it as bait

用它当做诱饵

to lure this thing out of its hole.

把这东西从洞里引出来。

Then, you guys will pull the trigger

然后,你们就按下引爆按钮

and kill it.

摧毁它。

And then, hopefully, we all can go back home.

希望我们都能安全返航。

If we still have one left.

如果我们还剩一个的话。

propellant

美[prəˈpelənt] 英[prə'pelənt]

n.喷射剂(如喷雾器中的压缩气体);推进剂(如发射火箭用的燃料)

depot

美[ˈdipoʊ] 英[ˈdepəʊ]

n.仓库;车库;修车厂;火车小站

thruster

美[ˈθrʌstər] 英[ˈθrʌstə(r)]

n.推进器;助力器

(尤指航天器的)推力器,推进器a small engine used to provide extra force, especially on a spacecraft

#Moonfall 月球陨落()#

Uh, yes, they are.

呃,是的,就是这意思。

It makes even less sense.

这也太没意义了吧。

Well, I should know,

嗯,我知道,

because I karaoke'd it at my wedding.

因为我在婚礼上唱过这首歌。

Ah. Well, I must have missed that.

嗯,好吧,那我一定是错过了。

I was in the zone.

我当时正处于……

Tearing it up on the dance floor.

在舞池里大跳特跳的状态。

You can't dance to save your life.

你可没法靠跳舞来保全你的性命。

Anyone ever tell you guys

有没有人告诉过你们……

you bicker like an old married couple?

你们就像老夫老妻一样在拌嘴吗?

[ok]

bicker

英 [ˈbɪkə(r)] 美 [ˈbɪkər]

v. (为小事)斗嘴;(诗、文)潺潺而流;(火、光)闪耀,闪动

n. 吵嘴,口角

bick, 同peck, 啄。-er, 表反复。

bicker:谐音:“避可、闭口”=为了小事情的争吵,可以避免=为了小事情的争吵

When people bicker, they argue or quarrel about unimportant things. (为琐事的) 吵嘴

I went into medicine to care for patients, not to waste time bickering over budgets.

我从医是为了治病救人,不是为了预算争吵而浪费时间。

You playfully bicker enough, and after a few years, it stops being playful.

你开玩笑似的时常口角,如此这般几年之后,就会当真了。

#Moonfall 月球陨落()#

Oh, my God. Go to hell, Tom.

天哪。去死吧,汤姆。

Yeah, you know what?

好啊,不如这样?

And you go to outer space,

你可以远离我们,滚去你的外太空,

- far away from us. - Guys!

-远离我们。-伙计们!

We're all just trying to help Sonny right here.

我们现在都只是想帮桑尼。

Oh, wait, Brian's trying to help Sonny? Since when?

等等,布莱恩是想帮桑尼?什么时候开始的?

Brenda, honestly, what do you see in this schmuck?

布伦达,老实说,你到底看上这个混蛋哪一点了?

Oh, you're a big man, aren't you?

哦,你觉得自己很了不起,对吗?

How did this happen? Why wasn't he at USC?

怎么会出这事?为什么他没在大学里?

He moved out when you got him that new apartment.

你给他买了新公寓后他就搬出去了。

schmuck

英 [ʃmʌk] 美 [ʃmʌk]

n. (非正式)笨人,傻瓜

If you call someone a schmuck, you mean that they are stupid or you do not like them. 笨蛋

I played like a schmuck. I am a schmuck. That's how I feel right now.

我表现得像个笨蛋。我就是个笨蛋。这就是我现在的感觉。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。